Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Miss You


I MISS HER…

Really this is in my mind for the past 14th months. If I think deep in to mind I get some different answers. I am really not at all missing my sweetheart she is with me in every action I do every thing I think every where I go. She is been missing only physically but mentally she with me every thing I do. I am damn so confident that she will try to call anytime so I am always with my mobile only. Really you cant find me without my mobile. She loved me so much and really she taught what really LOVE is. Then leave love aside she only taught me and gave a different kind of meaning to a four letter word that hasn’t meant a lot to me before she came in my life. You know that four letter word was none other than CARE. TAKE CARE is the word we all use often but really she taught me the real meaning of it. In my entire life time I cant get what I got from her love, care, kindness, advise, support, hugs, kisses, misses and many more.

I would rather say this to myself and go on with life “Something’s are better left to miss in order to remember it for life time”.

No comments: