Hi… I went to watch the IPL Twenty20 match between Chennai Super Kings and Punjab Kings Eleven held at Chennai, M A Chidambaram Cricket Stadium. It was an outstanding experience to match live in a stadium. I have already seen some test matches there but being there for an Twenty 20 match was awesome. We were dancing link cheer leaders for every boundary hit and every wicket that were taken by our Chennai Super Kings team. It was a very good and closest match, even at the last few overs no one knew who’s gona win the match. Atlast as we all wanted our Chennai Super Kings team won the match. Our local boy L Balaji took the IPL’s first ever hat trick by taking 3 successive wickets of the 20th over. What a moment was that to watch it live from the stadium.
My advice to all those who thinks watching a match live from a stadium is waste of money but I bet you will really love and enjoy that atmosphere. You will be eager to watch matches again and again.
No comments:
Post a Comment