Last time me and my college friends met is at VGP. We all went there to spend sometime with all our beloved friends. There we had a good time and enjoyed every moment of it. Even though many of our friends dint show up it was quite with few itself. We all started from at 10 and reached our destiny at 11 by bus. It was quite a good trip for us since we all were teasing and making fun of each other, may be who knows that could be also some of our final days with our college friend. Then we spend our time in those rides really I felt some of them only made me think oh this is a ride and for many rides I felt oh not another one. No rides were fearful to me. As we spent time like this our lunch time came we all had very unworthy lunch. Even though its cost more it sucks in taste. Then set back with some time a beach and playing there we end up our day with thoughts of missing each other, who knows how many days but we all miss each other. I would definitely remember each and everyone with whom I spent those enjoyable moments.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment